Wednesday, December 23, 2015

GIF

Reflection:
1) The concept of my GIF is the evolution of me over time. I am trying to convey how I have transformed specifically over my high school years from a monkey into what I am now. I arrived at this idea because I wanted to create a GIF to show how much I have changed over time. I realized that the best way to do that would be by drawing a monkey and transforming it into me. I used a image of a monkey to enhance my idea because it was supposed to resemble the process of evolution.
2)
3) With the use of photoshop, I was able to create a more realistic and clear GIF that has evolved from my orignal thumb post. I was able to add more detail by using different techniques to enhance the concept I was trying to display through my GIF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment