Monday, November 23, 2015

Graphic design project

Explain your concept: My concept behing my project is me falling from the sky. I used the empire state building in the background as a frame of reference to display how high I am in the air. In my transformation photo, my body is transformed into multiple sizes while also being warped. 
Title: All falling 
Are you happy with your results: Due to the fact that my original transformation project was deleted off my computer and I had to create a completely new project with one day to spare, I would say I am  happy with my results. 
Step by Step: 
1) I used the image adjustment (curves) to change the brightness. 
2) I made a layer mask of my original photo of me jumping off the wooden planks to change the brightness of just me.
3) I used the magnetic lasso tool to outline the picture of me. 
4) I copied that picture of me and then pasted it on the image with me and the empire state building.
5) I did this five times which is why there are six images of me in my transformation photo.
6) I adjusted the size of the images. 
7) Finally I warped each of the images of me that I copied and pasted. 





6 comments:

  1. this is wavy! the fact that you are jumping in the photo really helps portray the concept

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow well done, I love how you used the blur tool to enhance the action in this piece, it actually looks like you're flying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pose for your original photo must have been hard to hold! I like how you cloned youself falling and your pose from the original photo really helped convey that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you portrayed your concept so clearly, through your pictures. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's pretty funny to think of the final product occurring in reality. People would be like, "LOOK OUT! IT'S RAINING LUCA'S!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a good job of making it look like he person can fly, because he is literally as high as one of the tallest buildings ever.

    ReplyDelete