Monday, September 28, 2015

I stayed in Fire Island with my dad, sister, and others for four days. I choose to post this because Fire Island was one of the many places I went to over the summer and it is a good visually representation of how relaxing my summer was.    

Over the summer I also went to Hong Kong for a few a days with my mom, sister, and aunt. Hong Kong was an amazing experience, and this was one of the many photos I took that I feel displays the night life in China.  

Maine was the last place I visited over the summer with my dad, sister, and others. My trip to Maine was for around a week, and during the trip I visited family friends, went to the beach, and much more. I choose this picture because I feel it represents a particular memory from the time I spent in Maine.

7 comments:

  1. Hope you had fun in China, looks really cool. Wonder if you got to test any of the Mandarin that we may have learned in our class over the past 3 years (who am I kidding?). Hope you brought some cool stuff home too, so long as its not an illness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many trips. Seems fun. How did seeing so many different places change you as a person?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos look awesome, actually thought that picture of Hong Kong was Chinatown though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. china is wavy. its cool that you eat lobster cause rich people eat lobster i bet you're rich you look like you get money

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAAMN that lobster looks so delicious. The butter sauce makes it 10x better

    ReplyDelete
  6. DAAMN that lobster looks so delicious. The butter sauce makes it 10x better

    ReplyDelete